My first attempt at an Atari 2600 Mod
Once upon a time, I did an AV Mod on an Atari 2600 wood grain 4-switcher that fellow Rapscallion Josh had given to me (That he had rescued from the trash). I decided that it would be a good system to mess around with, so I attempted an AV mod using parts that I had laying around the workshop. Well, the project kind of went to carp when it came to doing the case. In my frustration I didn’t dump my SD card properly and I thought that the footage was lost. Well, I found the SD card about a year later and now I am proud to present to you Part 1 of my Atari 2600 AV Mod project!
And here is a bonus trailer for Part 2!